Monday, August 24, 2009

Blog #0

1.) My prior experiences using technology is probably pretty similar to most students these days. Not only am I familiar with many forms of technology for personal entertainment and communication purpose (i.e. facebook, email, family blog, YouTube, and Hulu), but I also have experience with technology used in school assignments (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint).

2.) In this class I hope to learn helpful tools in computer technology that can be used both for general communication and for teaching. I want to know the variety of resources that are available to me and have a basic understand as to how to utilize those resources.

3.) After taking the learning styles quiz I saw that I was most strongly an intuitive and a visual learner. As an intuitive learner I have an easier time grasping concepts and theories, and more difficulty remembering facts and details. As a visual learner I retain and understand facts and concepts better when able to see it, read it, or have some sort of visual diagram to help me understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment