
In my powerpoint I think I followed most of the guidelines pretty well, keeping things simple without too much information on each page. I think one of my problems would perhaps be that I didn't have enough on some pages, making them seem pointless.
I used a variety of images and backgrounds to keep visual interest and to make it cute!I would use songs and videos in my classroom to enhance lessons. You could use computers to show these by playing dvds or MP3s, although they could be used without computer by showing things on a tv or through a cd player. I think it's good to incorporate all kinds of media and expose kids to various forms of art and ways of understanding things through music, pictures, and film.
It has been fun and useful learning to use powerpoint. I have only had very small experience with PP previous to the lesson, so it's been neat learning how to use transitions, and animations.
Neet!
ReplyDelete