My team and I are working on a project involving specific types of structured poetry, and poetry vocab. So far it has been interesting to begin to incorporate everything I've learned in this class to create a full and coherent lesson plan for this material.
I have been working on a powerpoint that represents this core information for the lesson and offers visual, and in one case, audio examples of what the slides are talking about. My team and I have separated the tasks between the three of us, but are sharing all our work as we progress via our wiki page so that every group member can have a say in what is being created.
I have been learning how to work coherently as a group to create a full project in which every group member is involved.
Blog Journal #10 prompts
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment